Monday, January 23, 2012

Some of my past creations.  These are projects that took me quite a bit of time and at the end of it I felt so AWESOME and the best part was the reaction I got when I gave it to the recipient :)

A albumn of all the favorite things I like to do as far as papercrafting goes.  This took me hours and hours but it was sooo worth it :)  This is just part of it.  Everything on here was either made from scratch or altered to fit the theme.  Tim Holtz was a bit of inspiration for this one.




 My neice's graduation card.  She loved it :) :)

 My nieces grad present - A shadow box of the creations that helped her get into Emily Carr.  She LOVED IT!!!  The picture is not that great but that giant black frame in the middle was just fabulous.  It was my 2nd inspiration .. right after her pictures.  She has such talent.

My newest venture.  Refinishing trunk sale finds :) FUN!!!!  This one is for sale $200.  Great as a outdoor patio bench or a entryway bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment