Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Day of complete creativity

Yesterday was a wonderfully creative day with a really good friend.  We accomplished a lot and had some fun doing a little shopping at a local Christmas craft fair which has become a yearly outing for us.  Thank you Barb for an awesome day.

So what did I get done well just wait for it!

1. A wonderfully delicious little gift tag with a bit of grunge factor to it.  Tim Holtz your my inspiration!!!

 2. 4 sets of my FUN little Christmas card and gift tag boxed sets.  These were a hot little seller at my work last year so I thought I would create some new and fun one's again.  My inspiration was a 2011 paper line from Cosmo Cricket called Dear Mr. Claus.   Eeeeeps, Christmas and retro all rolled into one!  Heaven!!

Set #1  - Tis the season for baubles and snowmen


 Set #2 - You light up my Happy Holidays

 Set #3 - Isn't he lovely


4 - Christmas greens and reds

 

I also had a few minutes to throw this little gal together.  Doilies are an awesome and easy way to dress up a card or page!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment